Japan, Toshiba announced its new Tablet PC model AT200, running an operating system Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) and equipped with 10.1-inch display, which it positions as one of the thinnest (7.7 mm) and lightweight (558 gr. ) vehicles in its class. Home sales in Europe Toshiba AT200 producer outlined in the fourth quarter of this year.
Toshiba AT200 technical specifications:
- Platform: Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Processor: TI OMAP 4430, 1.2 GHz
- Display: 10.1-inch touch screen (capacitive) to support “multitouch” 1280 × 800 pixels (16:10), LED backlight
- Main camera: 5 megapixel
- Front camera: 2 megapixel
- Stereo Speakers: 2×1, 5 W
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (DDR2), 64 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Micro-USB, micro-HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), docking port, GPS
- Sensors and Sensors: 3D accelerometer, gyro, electronic compass, light sensor
- Dimensions: 256x176x7.7 mm
- Weight: 558 gr.