Here is the Procedure for the firmware update for Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro.
- Put you phone into Download Mode ( Press Volume DOWN + Camera key and Power Button ).
- Run Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro Down-loader. (click here to download)
- Select BRCM2133
- In case You want to change Phone Boot too the check Full Download option.
- Press Boot button and select Boot files folder.
- Now you have too select these files each one in his field: Apps, Rsrc1, Rsec2, Factory FS, ShpApp, Fota.
- Press on Port Search button to check good connection with phone.
- Click on Download button to start updating your phone.
- Do Not touch or remove cable from the phone till the operation finished.
- After it done the phone will restart by itself.
- Do Full reset: *2767*3855# and it is Done.
Download Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro Firmware here
While updating the Frimeware Notes
1. Backup in the mail so that you can then restore manually
2. SMS Messages – Use SMS Backup & Restore app,
3. Contacts Stored in Phone Memory – Sync with the Gmail application,
4. Call Log – Call Log and Restore
5. Videos, Images, Videos & Files etc.– Copy to internal / External SD Card,
6. Internet & MMS Settings – Backup all the settings from the path Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.