In the movement of the various leaks of Samsung’s learned that being prepared for the exit 9 of smartphones and two tablet. However source has information about the characteristics of future devices.
1. Samsung I9250 – An Android-smartphone based on Ice Cream OS version. It occupies a position intermediate between the tablets and mobile phones. It supports a SuperAMOLED 4.65-inch screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and integrated camera of 5 MP. Probably will be the first model in Samsung’s Android Ice Cream.
2. Samsung I9220 - Smartphone on Android 2.3.3 and SuperAMOLED 4.3-inch screen. It will also have a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, but also get dual-core 1.4 GHz processor and 8-megapixel camera.
3. Samsung I9210 – Will be running Android 2.3.3 and to support fourth-generation network. It is very likely that this Smartphone has a code name Celox which we have already reported. The smartphone has a 4.5-inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen, 16 GB internal memory and an 8-megapixel camera with flash and autofocus. Also known to have 2-megapixel front camera, Bluetooth 3.0, and battery capacity of 1750 mAh.
4. Samsung I8150 – A much smaller screen with a diagonal of 3.7 inches and 800×480 pixels made by technology TFT. The android smartphone has a 4 GB internal memory, 1.4 GHz single-core processor, slot for microSD memory card standard and the data support HSDPA. There is a 5-megapixel camera with video recording capabilities with a resolution of 720p. Smartphone running Android 2.3.3.
5. Samsung B5510 – It is a budget level Smartphone. It will receive a 2.8-inch screen, running Android 2.2.2 and processor with 800 MHz. The specifications of smartphone include a 3-megapixel camera, FM-radio, Wi-Fi and GPS. A distinctive feature of Samsung B5510 is the presence of QWERTY-keyboard.
6. Samsung S5360 – Low cost smartphone will be running Android Gingerbread and receive 3-inch screen with QVGA resolution. S5360 has a 2-megapixel camera. Smartphone will be having Wi-Fi modules and GPS.
7. Samsung S5610 – Another low cost smartphone will be running Android Gingerbread and receive 2.4-inch screen with QVGA resolution. S5610 has a 5-megapixel camera. Smartphone will be having Wi-Fi modules and GPS.
2 Android Tablets:
Samsung P6200 (also known as Samsung P6210) and Samsung R6210 are the two Tablet PCs. Both the tablet are running Android Honeycomb, have a 7-inch screen with Super AMOLED resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and the two chambers 3MP and 2 MP. Distinctive feature is that R6210 with Wi-Fi support only.
2 Bada Smartphones:
Samsung S5380 is a Simple Bada smartphone running Bada 2.0 and has a 3.2-inch screen, Bluetooth 3.0 module, 2-megapixel camera and thus no doubt it is a budget smartphone. While
Samsung S8600 Wave III continues the line Bada champions and a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen, 5-megapixel camera module, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3 GB of internal memory.
Exact timing of the devices on the market is not reported.