Here is the Procedure for the firmware update for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL
- Run Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Down-loader. (click here to download)
- Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
- Put your phone into download mode: Press Volume down + OK + Power.
- Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phone’s Com number.
- Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
- After it is Done Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box.
- Click PDA button and select this file: I9003xxxxx-xxx…-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003xxxxx_REV_00_CL889972.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5
- Remove the battery, then enter Device into Download Mode again.
- Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
- Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
- Do full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#.
Download Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Original Firmware here
Android 2.2.1:I9003XXJL9 – I9003XXKA7 – I9003XXKA9 – I9000XXKB1 – I9003XXKB1-CSC DBTKB2 – I9003XXKB3 – I9003JPKD1 – I9003JPKE1 – I9003DDKB2 – I9003XEKE1-UCL – I9003DXKE1-OLB – I9003ZCKE1-OZH – I9003DXKF1-OLB – I9003XWKB6-PLS
While updating the Frimeware Notes
1. Backup in the mail so that you can then restore manually
2. SMS Messages – Use SMS Backup & Restore app,
3. Contacts Stored in Phone Memory – Sync with the Gmail application,
4. Call Log – Call Log and Restore
5. Videos, Images, Videos & Files etc.– Copy to internal / External SD Card,
6. Internet & MMS Settings – Backup all the settings from the path Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.