Another Galaxy smartphone unveiled, that will also be showcase at IFA expo – Samsung Galaxy M Pro. This is economic Android smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard, designed for young and sociable people, where built-Social Hub is designed to simplify access to social networks and services. Samsung M Series will be a high-performance handset at an economic price point. Samsung Galaxy M Pro has a 2.66-inch 480×320 LCD display, slim at just 9.97mm, 1GHz processor, 5MP rear and 0.3MP front facing cameras, 7.2Mbps HSDPA, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 1350mAh battery and running Android 2.3. GALAXY M Pro also has an optical trackpad, a small thickness and a wide range of enterprise solutions, including Exchange Active Sync, Sybase Afaria, Cisco Mobile and Cisco WebEx.
Samsung Galaxy M Pro Features:
- Support communications standards: 3G HSPA 7.2 / 5.76 Mbps
- 2.66 inch HVGA(480×320) TFT LCD touchscreen display
- QWERTY keyboard
- Dimensions: 113.5×65.99×9.97 mm
- Weight: 108.4 grams.
- Android 2.3(Gingerbread)
- 1 GHz Processor
- 5 MP camera with LED Flash and secondary VGA camera
- 1GB User Memory with 2.5GB Internal SD Memory that is expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- HD video playback and recording at 30fps
- Music Player with SoundAlive, 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth v 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS
- 1350 mAh battery