Orange UK mobile operator has announced the launch of exclusive sales of San Diego Android smartphone on 6 June this year. San Diego running on Intel Atom processor and which will cost subscribers an operator of 200 British pounds.
San Diego Android Smartphone Specifications:
- Frequency Bands: 3G HSPA +
- Dimensions: 123x63x9.9 mm
- Weight: 117 gm.
- Platform: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: Intel Atom Z2460, 1.6 GHz Hyper Threading Technology
- Display: 4.03-inch, a resolution of 1024×600 pixels
- Camera: 8 megapixels with autofocus and LED backlit, support Full HD (1080p) video
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB of internal
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, NFC, USB 2.0 HS (micro USB), micro HDMI, A-GPS, 3.5 audio jack