The Finnish company Nokia today announced new devices, including Nokia 700 at an event in Hong Kong, which is the smallest smartphone to date, according to the manufacturer. It is also the thinnest smartphone in Nokia’s portfolio at the moment. Nokia 700 running the operating system Symbian Belle, will have a size 110×50.7×9.7 mm and weighs 96 grams.
In addition equipped with a 1 GHz processor, a 5 megapixel camera, GPS module, support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC, as well as 3.2 inch ClearBlack nHD AMOLED display. Nokia 700 will go on sale in the third quarter of this year at a price of 270 euros ($390) before taxes in Cool Grey, Silver/White, Coral Red, Peacock Blue and Purple.
Nokia 700 Brief specifications:
- Extensive use of eco friendly materials, which makes the Nokia 700 Nokia’s most environmentally friendly phone with monoblock touch form factor
- Support communications standards: WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz; GSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 110×50.7×9.7 mm, 50cc
- Weight: 96 oz.
- Platform: Symbian Belle
- Processor: ARM 11 at 1GHz, RAM: 256MB
- Display: 3.2-inch capacitive AMOLED ClearBlack touchscreen, with Gorilla Glass on top and a small air gap; 640 x 360 pixels resolution (nHD)
- Camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus, LED Flash and support for HD 1280 x 720p (HD – 720p at 30 frames per second) video
- Memory: 2 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards (supports sizes up to 32GB)
- NFC (Near Field Communications) with tap and share, and tap and pair
- Battery: BP-5Z Li-Ion 1080mAh with standby time of 19 days and talk time of 7.3 hours (GSM) and 4.7 hours (WCDMA), Up to 47 hours of music playback and 6.9 hours of video playback
- Compass (magnetometer), accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensors
- Communication:USB (microUSB), WLAN 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack, electronic compass
Announcement Video :