The South Korean company LG Electronics has officially unveiled its new Android smartphone LG Optimus LTE, for use in local networks, LTE fourth generation (LG-SU640 for SKT and LU6200 for LG U +) and which is equipped with a 4.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution. Introduced new product is running an operating system Android 2.3, dual-core 1.5GHz processor, equipped with a capacious battery (1830 mA / h), and also allows you to share your content not only on the HD screen, but with others through the wire (HDMI) and wireless (DLNA) technology.
LG Optimus LTE Specifications:
- Support communications standards: LTE and HSPA + (SKT) / CDMA Rev.A (LG U +)
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 67.9 x 10.4 mm
- Weight: 135 gr.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core
- Platform: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Display: 4.5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 megapixel autofocus camera and LED backlighting
- External camera: 1.3 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Digital TV tuner T-DMB
- Communications: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz), Bluetooth v3.0, HDMI, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery: 1830 mA / h