The North American mobile operator AT & T offers to buy them an inexpensive new smartphone with support for high-speed data transmission technologies – Impulse 4G, manufactured by Chinese company Huawei.
From 18 September Impulse 4G can be purchased for $ 29.99 when signing a two-year agreement with the operator. Also the subscriber can take advantage of the operating system Android 2.2, a 3.8-inch touchscreen, 5 megapixel camera with support for HD video, and access to mobile HSPA + networks.
Huawei Impulse 4G Features:
- 3.8-inch touchscreen (capacitance) LCD display with WXGA
- Operating System: Android 2.2
- 5 megapixel camera with support for HD (720p) video recording, auto focus and illumination
- Support for Wi-Fi networks
- Built-in GPS navigation
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 11.6 mm