Get the #1 rated and ranked Bible App for FREE. We want to make it easy for you to read and share God’s Word. 150+ free translations and almost 200 Bible reading plans to help you read the Bible and track your progress. Download it from here.
MANY GREAT BIBLE TRANSLATIONS:
• Free access to many modern English Bible translations including the NIV, ESV, NLT, NKJV, AMP, NASB, CEV, NET, WEB, NCV, TNIV, HCSB, The Message and more.
• Free access to many modern Spanish Bible translations including the Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR60), NVI, LBLA, NBLH and more.
• Free access many foreign language Bibles including German, French, Italian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Czech, Bulgarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and more.
OFFLINE BIBLE ACCESS/AIRPLANE MODE:
• Free access to many Bible translations while you’re offline (no data connection) or in “airplane mode”: The Message, NKJV, KJV, NET, NCV, God’s Word, ASV, WEB, RVES, ELB, LSG, CUVS, CUV, NB88/07 and many more.
MANY SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Easily search the Bible for either a reference or a keyword. The Bible App displays your Bible search results quickly for fast navigation.
• Listen to the Bible with one of our many Audio Bible versions available right within the Bible App.
• Choose from dozens of daily reading plans to help you read the Bible consistently. Track your Bible reading progress and sync your changes back to YouVersion.com, where you can join millions of other YouVersion users discussing what you’re reading in the Bible.
• Connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts to easily share Bible verses.
• Bookmark your favorite Bible verses and sync them with YouVersion.com.
• NOTES! Make public or private notes on your Bible reading. Your notes sync with YouVersion.com. View public notes (formerly “contributions”) from other Bible App users.
USE THE BIBLE APP IN CHURCH • Interact with church services and conferences…Tap “Live” in the bottom dock while you’re attending an event or service that’s using YouVersion Live. Take notes, respond to polls, answer questions, tweet about the event, and more!
WHAT’S WITH THESE PERMISSIONS?
The Bible App requests access to your phone calls in order to pause audio playback if you’re listening to a Bible when a phone call comes in.
The Bible App requests read/write access to your SD card because that’s where Bibles are downloaded and stored if you choose to do so.
The Bible App requests access to system log data because, new in this release, is the ability to submit support requests from within the app. If you go to the new Help section on the main page, and then ‘Contact Support’, it will launch an email client with a log file attached. That file will allow YouVersion to help you more quickly by giving us necessary information for troubleshooting issues like force closes, sign in, download, etc. We filter out everything except general system crashes and Bible App information.
The Bible App requests access to your account list to help the sign up process go more smoothly. If you choose to sign up with an account connected to your device, you can skip the verify step.
????????, Bybel, ??, ?? , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, ?????? ??????, ??, Bibbia, ??, B?bele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, ??????, Bibeln, ??????, Kinh Thánh
• Add bookmark labels view
• Improve bookmark list view (add highlight color, update layout)
• Add ability to narrow Bible search
• Fullscreen reader (double tap or menu item)
• Add option to keep audio info open when playing
• Allow users to help improve the app by sending crash logs
• Backup user preferences to Google Backup service if the user has the system setting on